Selasa, 01 Januari 2019

 

Trying to Forget And Forgive You

 Trying to Forget And Forgive


Days even feel so hard to live with.

For a story that has been intertwined for so long that finally one of us must bear the wound.
And now the wound is my responsibility alone, I will only try to fight hatred towards you, because I try to be someone who is sincere and so that I can learn from things that should make me realize that true love is loyalty.

I don't know how and when I can forget all those memories that are so difficult that the days are still really haunted by memories and hatred.

It's hard to understand how I can't easily forget and let go of what I know you have so heartily betrayed a love that was so sincere faithful without ever turning away.

Now I just hope and wait for this heart to recover, and wait for someone who is able to make this heart fall in love again and be able to jointly improve and maintain and maintain themselves for true love.

I really understand that a perfection belongs only to the creator, therefore I only want someone who understands the same thing, so we realize we will never turn away from loyalty. Because we value and are grateful for what is now
Share: